Provider Directory Submissions
Any nonprofit organization, coalition, school district, state or local government agency that provides prevention services, activities, events, training, technical assistance or other resources for prevention in Tennessee may submit a request to be included on the TNPrevent.org website. Providers must provide some community service in behavior health, education, public health, safety or juvenile justice to be considered in the Provider Directory. This directory is for professional reference only and not to be considered an endorsement or recommendation to the general public.
To request inclusion, fill out and submit the form at http://www.tnprevent.org/prevention-providers/add-or-update-program/. Provider information will be reviewed by the consortium member representative and a notification will be sent to the submitter within approximately two weeks. Information that cannot be verified at the time of submission or in the annual directory review will not be included in the directory.
Calendar of Events and Training Submissions
Any nonprofit organization, coalition, school district, state or local government agency that provides prevention services, activities, events, training, technical assistance or other resources for prevention in Tennessee may submit a request to be included on the TNPrevent.org Events and Training Calendar. To submit an event or training for consideration, go to: http://www.tnprevent.org/training/onsite-trainings/
An organization may submit up to 5 events per month. If you would like to submit additional events, please contact us. Any events that are solely for the purpose of fundraising will not be included in the calendar. This calendar is for professional reference only and not to be considered an endorsement or recommendation to the general public.
Resource Library Submissions
Any nonprofit organization, coalition, school district, state or local government agency that provides prevention services, activities, events, training, technical assistance or other resources for prevention in Tennessee may submit a request to be included on the TNPrevent.org Resource Library. To submit a resource, fill out and submit the form at http://www.tnprevent.org/add-or-update-a-resource/. The Consortium representative will review your submission for inclusion in the library. The resources contained on this website are for professional reference only and are not to be considered an endorsement or recommendation to the general public.
In consideration of your use of the Website, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any submission forms on the Site (“Submission Data”); (b) maintain the security of your password and identification; (c) maintain and promptly update the Submission Data, and any other information you provide to TNP, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Privacy and protection are of utmost importance to TNPrevent. Therefore, by continuing service with TNP, you agree to the warrant that you, the User, understand that the Website is available for your professional reference and non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through TNP will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree not to use the Website to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Website by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Website in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair TNP;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Website;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Website any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of TNP, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose TNP or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
TNPrevent may terminate your site participation, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Website or through any Platform Application and/or prohibit you from using or accessing TNP or the Website for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including if it believes that you are not involved with the prevention community.
The Information Collected Here
When you visit TNP you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly contribute and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about our services at TNP, including but not limited to TNP. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Use of Copyright Materials
TNPrevent undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. Copyright materials can only be used if permission is granted to the user for use on TNP. All copyrighted materials must be sited with the author or owners name. If TNP is notified of misuse of copyrighted materials, it will be promptly removed and the poster will be notified and warned of his actions. Continuous misuse could prompt restriction from the site. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit TNP to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Users will be restricted from the site if inappropriate or abusive content is posted in TNPrevent.
Date: July 23, 2013 (v1)