Tips for Using this Website
The goal of TN Prevent is to be your primary source of prevention related resources. Users will have quick access to resources, data, providers, research and the most current prevention related news and announcements. The website search features allow you to search prevention related providers, data, resources, trainings and TA listing. Using the filters and tags will enable a narrowed search by location, domain, subject area or funding agency.
Click Begin Your Resource Search button at the top of the page for a quick start general resource search or use the drop down menus to search specific areas of focus.
Each of the buttons below are located throughout the website to assist in your use of TN Prevent:
Additional Tool Tips by Tasks:
- TNprevent home page overview.
- Navigating the site with “breadcrumb” links.
- Making the TNPrevent Google Search your web browser’s start page.
- Using the search features to find resources that meet your criteria.
- Submitting a prevention training or event to be considered for the TNPrevent Calendar.
- Finding prevention providers and agencies in the Directory.
- Submitting a prevention resource to be considered for posting at TNPrevent.
- Updating your provider information in the Directory.
- How to join TNPrevent professional networking group at MyPrevention.
- Contact us for additional assistance.