About SPE Coalition
Welcome to TNPrevent, the primary source for prevention resources for prevention professionals, programs, providers, organizations, and opportunities in the State of Tennessee.
This website is a collaborative effort funded through the Tennessee Department of Mental Health, Division of Substance Abuse Services and the State Prevention Enhancement (SPE) Capacity Building Coalition.
TNPrevent offers a comprehensive prevention provider directory and resource search features to obtain the latest resource, data, events, trainings, and technical assistance information to support your prevention efforts.
If you have any questions or comments regarding TNPrevent, please submit through the Contact Us page.
SPE Coalition Members Include:
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Tennessee Department of Education
- Tennessee Department of Children’s Services, Division of Juvenile Justice
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Tennessee Governor’s Highway Safety Office
- Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Tennessee Primary Care Association
- Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
- Tennessee Department of Transportation